* Over 70 DD’s with VW TPS
Designed for fast and safe drum deliveries, this machine solves an age old issue of drum handling for those without significant machinery to do so.
A user can easily lift the drum to the transit position, driving up a purpose made lightweight 2 piece ramp into the van and independently deliver exactly where the customer requires.
Features & Benefits
- No tools or skill to transfer from van to van, ad hoc deliveries when required
- Eliminates drum mauling
- Typical 1 hour / 2 miles per charge
- Mains overnight recharge
- For steel oil and plastic glycol drums
- Collect off pallet and drop onto bund
- Eliminates dropping drums onto tyres at delivery point
- Safe and mitigates injury to the user
- Designed for average fit users to move drums
- Minimal skill level required
- Fast and efficient
- Safe for the drum and the environment
"I had a need to help me move heavy loads every day in my work the Goodsman 300 would be good, in fact I am amazed how it has helped…
“I have found my bin boy indispensible for carrying heavy shopping and luggage from my car up to my house along a steep cobbled narrow street in the Italian mountain…
“I saw the electric sack trucks at the NAMM show and tried the demonstration machine for ourselves, I was unsure if it would benefit us but me and the fitting…
“I am constantly amazed by how good the electric sack truck is, wish I had one years ago. I like to show off my GoodsMan sack truck whenever I get…
"Since we first trialled a BinBoy, and understood that putting electric motors onto equipment to do very hard tasks, very easily, made perfect sense our GoodsMan 350 really does all…
"It’s been 15 years since we first used a tail-lift that significantly improved the ease of our work, the GoodsMan 300 is today's significant step in that evolution."
"I contacted MGB as I needed a sack truck to make moving sacks of potatoes much easier, we discussed my needs and they modified one for me and the machine…