- Large tyres means rough terrains are easily negotiated
- Capacity of up to 350kg on two wheels and 450kg on three makes light work of moving your work
- Short toe-plate with layback angle for stone security
- Lift small or large stones from shop to van to site without unloading. Grass, gravel, slopes and distances will never be a challenge again
- Resin filled tyres for self healing after a puncture
- 3 pins remove the 3rd wheel
- Battery charge monitor
- Right and left handed drive
- Rubber frame covers for stone protection
- Goods security strap
- Light weight
- 1 year return to base limited warranty
- Ergonomically designed tiller lever is easy to use – even in gloves
- Forward and reverse drive
- Two speed operation for safe and easy transit over
even the roughest terrains
- Torque assisted movement to transit position
"I had a need to help me move heavy loads every day in my work the Goodsman 300 would be good, in fact I am amazed how it has helped…
“I have found my bin boy indispensible for carrying heavy shopping and luggage from my car up to my house along a steep cobbled narrow street in the Italian mountain…
“I saw the electric sack trucks at the NAMM show and tried the demonstration machine for ourselves, I was unsure if it would benefit us but me and the fitting…
“I am constantly amazed by how good the electric sack truck is, wish I had one years ago. I like to show off my GoodsMan sack truck whenever I get…
"Since we first trialled a BinBoy, and understood that putting electric motors onto equipment to do very hard tasks, very easily, made perfect sense our GoodsMan 350 really does all…
"It’s been 15 years since we first used a tail-lift that significantly improved the ease of our work, the GoodsMan 300 is today's significant step in that evolution."
"I contacted MGB as I needed a sack truck to make moving sacks of potatoes much easier, we discussed my needs and they modified one for me and the machine…
Meet the PROCARV PNC 1010
Designed for Memorial Masons for automatic letter cutting and carving base relief.
Machine Control is via a touch screen control panel.
The Controller software has embedded operator aids driving all Panasonic servo motors – makes the PROCARV best in class.
Fast, Precise & Powerful giving perfect results that you’ll be proud of.
- Machine Area: X 1220 Y 610 Z 200mm
- Servo drive: 2.2kW spindle 2000 – 18000 rpm
- Raised Gantry
- T slot table
- Laser scanner